Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Beautiful Shape of a Tooth



Have you ever actually sat down and looked at the tooth? If not I really suggest you do so. The little things inside of your mouth are actually the most beautiful thing you can never look at. V keeping them clean, if you want to look good. If you notice that they look like absolute crap, it's probably because you're not taking care.

Stop eating candy, and brush.

Not really sure what else I can say about it. They are just absolutely beautiful. I like teeth and they like that. Because I take care of them.

What's not to like? The very top crown sits there looking all in a masterful going all the way down to the roots which are nice and point the strong. There are even made of enamel which just speaks loads to their importance and strength.

Even the color of them indicates purity and beauty. Imagine looking at somebody smiled but had no teeth. Do you think that smile would be as beautiful as it is? I don't think so.

It is our teeth that give us and our smiles this beauty.
 
There's not much more I can say about this. But just know that I absolutely love teeth -they are an amazing piece of the human body.

No comments:

Post a Comment