Friday, April 5, 2013

How I Brush My Teeth



Brushing your teeth should be a fun experience. It shouldn't be something that people dread or hate. Keeping your teeth clean is a very good thing. You can make brushing fun, it doesn't have to be boring. Most times it is boring, but it's such a gratifying experience. Not only do you keep your teeth clean but your breath space fresh as well.

If you've never liked brushing your teeth, I feel sorry for you. This is something we have to do every single day. Sometimes you have to do it more than once a day. I hate flossing but I still do it because it keeps my teeth cleaned. Most people never ever lost. I think that's very wrong.

Do you like going to the dentist and having cavities and other things wrong with your gums and tongue and cheeks? I don't. That's why I brush my teeth three times a day, and floss every night. I'm hard-core when it comes to cleaning my teeth. I do have dental insurance, and my dental plan is very expensive, but I've never had to use it because my teeth are that awesome.

I usually brush my teeth by putting a big glob of toothpaste on my toothbrush, folding it up to my teeth in the lightly brushing up and down all over the front of my feet. I then open my mouth and started rushing the inside of my key on the tops and sides. You have to get everywhere deep down and in the back.
 
Brushing your teeth should be fun. It shouldn't be something that's dreaded and hated. If you get bored brushing your teeth, try turning on the radio and listening while you zone out and restaurants. It's a great way to make sure that you do what you got a do while still maintaining your focus somewhere else.

Here's a great video for kids on brushing their teeth. Since it's usually the hardest to get them to brush.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment