Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Teeth: The Movie



I had no idea about this but there is an actual fee that was made in 2007 called teeth. This is absolutelt amazing! The movie is about some girl who likes to fight?  I have no idea, I just saw the IMDB listing and read the plot synopsys.

The movie only got 5.6/10 stars so that can’t be good. I’m sure it was a horrible movie, but hey – at least Teeth got some headline time. Lol.

If you go to Google and search for teeth, you’ll see it’s the first result. That’s kind of weird, since I’m not so sure that’s THE MOST relevant search for someone typing in “teeth.”

Oh well, maybe I’ll rent this movie sometime and report back on it. Do they still rent movies? Maybe I’ll have to download it instead. Oh well. 

The movie itself stars Jess Weixler, John Hensley, and Josh Pais. 3 actors I’ve NEVER heard of. That’s probably why I’ve never heard of it.

The photos look kind of weird. I think this is supposed to be a horror/suspense movie. I could be wrong about that though. This is absolute madness. I must watch this movie… now…

To learn more click here or here

I’ll report back on it once I’ve seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment