Monday, April 15, 2013

How I floss my teeth



I floss my teeth on a daily basis. I do it every night before I go to bed. The great thing and I really enjoy. It's almost cathartic and therapeutic. Don't think you have to hate flossing your teeth. It can be a fun experience as well.

I'm not really sure how you would make a fun experience, but I'm sure you could. Me personally, I hate flossing my teeth. But that's beside the point. I still do it every night because I know I have to. And my teeth in my gums love me for it.

If you've never flushed before, pick up a box or container of floss and and then wrapped both ends around your two index fingers. Next open your mouth wide and start gently putting the floss in between your teeth starting from one end going all the way to the other and then doing the bottom.

When you have the floss in between your teeth make sure your running it along entire side of your tooth as if you were wiping it down. This is the only way to ensure that you are getting all the plaque stuff off. If you do this every day your teeth will be in such a health your position and be much stronger for your everyday use. They also look great. And a great smile is a great thing to have.

This is a short post but that's it for me I'll be back later on with something a little bit more fun. But maybe not because I'm pretty much talking about teeth all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment